Rocky Mountain Police Chaplains was established January 2014 from a vision to unify Police Chaplains within this region of the United States. The vision to create collaborative and interactive relationships has formed because of the necessity to organize our efforts and resources. We grew from the need to support and serve our Law Enforcement Community.
- Connect & organize current Chaplains.
- Develop trusting relationships..
- Equip and train with excellence & consistency.
- Assist in the development of new programs.
- Prepare for large multi-agency crisis response.